Everybody Wins with Hits the Spot Daylong Yoga Retreats/Benefits
with Founder/Director Scott Willis.
Rejuvenate your Practice, Reconnect with Yourself
Each daylong retreat benefits a local charity and includes:
• Morning practice: 2-hour flow of poses, breathwork, and contemplation
• Introduction to the many practices of Hits the Spot Yoga—and how they
can support you to cultivate optimal wellness and meaning in your life.
• Discussion and meditation upon guiding principles: gratitude,
• Poses clinic: Hits the Spot Yoga approach to backward bends, inversions,
hip opening poses, sequences*
• Practical yoga philosophy that relates directly to your life
(*Each workshop focuses on one guiding principle and one poses clinic. Contact us for info.
Yoga teachers can earn six continuing education credits (CEUs) per workshop.)
Upcoming dates for Hits the Spot daylong retreat/benefits:
All retreats meet on Sundays from 9:00am – 4:00pm
(Hours may vary.)
Any donation welcome. All proceeds benefit the charity.
All proceeds benefit local charities/supporting organizations.
Known for his friendly, compassionate style of teaching, Hits the Spot Yoga Founder Scott Willis creates an oasis for students where they can truly enjoy exploring the art and science of yoga.
Scott has been leading yoga classes for more than 25 years. His teacher training school is registered with Yoga Alliances and has been certifying instructors since 2011.