For Avid Yoga Practitioners who want to become Certified Yoga teachers.
October 12, 2019 – July 12, 2020
What you need to know about the upcoming 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training:
- One weekend per month for 11 months
- Times differ slightly for yoga teacher training participants versus yoga immersion participants
- $2800 for the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program
- $2500 for the Year-Long Yoga Immersion Program
For each program, tuition includes a required non-refundable $500 deposit.
Proprietary study and teaching aids are also included in the tuition.
Books, props, meals, and accommodations are not included.
- Early Bird: $200 off for every student who pays their tuition in full by July 31, 2019.
- Referral: $300 off for every enrolled student with paid deposit who refers another student (who has not studied with Scott previously) for the 2019-2020 program; $300 to be deducted from tuition when the referred student pays their deposit in full.
Flexible Payment Plan:
Students who do not wish to pay their tuition in full before the training begins on October 12 can pay by post-dated check or automatic credit card payment for a total of 4 payments of $625 each for the yoga teacher training program or $550 each for the yoga immersion program.
This excludes the deposit of $500, which must be paid upon registering.
- First installment plus deposit paid before October 1, 2019.
- Second installment paid on December 1, 2019.
- Third installment paid on February 1, 2020.
- Fourth installment paid on April 1, 2020.
|October 12 & 13||February 8 & 9|
|November 9 & 10||March 14 & 15|
|December 14 & 15||April 11 & 12|
|January 11 & 12
||May 9 &10|
|June 13 & 14|
|July 11 & 12|