Year-Long Yoga Immersion Program Brattleboro VT
The Confident Yoga Teacher & Practitioner
Learn to teach yoga with confidence as you deepen your personal yoga practice
For Avid Yoga Practitioners who want to become Certified Yoga teachers.
September 15, 2018 – July 21, 2019
Contact Director Scott Willis to Learn More or Apply Today
firstname.lastname@example.org | 802-257-1926
- One weekend per month for 11 months
- Times differ slightly for yoga teacher training participants versus yoga immersion participants
- $2800 for the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program
- $2500 for the Year-Long Yoga Immersion Program
For each program, tuition includes a required non-refundable $500 deposit.
Proprietary study and teaching aids are also included in the tuition.
Books, props, meals, and accommodations are not included.
- Early Bird: $200 off for every student who pays their tuition in full by July 28, 2018.
- Referral: $300 off for every enrolled student with paid deposit who refers another student (who has not studied with Scott previously) for the 2018-2019 program; $300 to be deducted from tuition when the referred student pays their deposit in full.
Flexible Payment Plan:
Students who do not wish to pay their tuition in full before the training begins on September 15 can pay by post-dated check or automatic credit card payment for a total of 4 payments of $625 each for the yoga teacher training program or $550 each for the yoga immersion program. This excludes the deposit of $500, which must be paid upon registering.
- First installment plus deposit paid before September 1, 2018.
- Second installment paid on November 1, 2018.
- Third installment paid on January 1, 2019.
- Fourth installment paid on March 1, 2019.
|September 15 & 16||January 12 & 13|
|October 13 & 14||February 9 & 10|
|November 10 & 11||March 9 & 10|
|December 15 & 16
||April 18 – 21|
|May 18 & 19|
|June 22 & 23|
|July 20 & 21 (Graduation)|